The SparkFun SAM-M8Q GPS Breakout is a high quality, GPS board with equally impressive configuration options. The SAM-M8Q is a 72-channel GNSS receiver, meaning it can receive signals from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou constellations. This increases precision to 2.5m and decreases lock time and thanks to the onboard rechargable battery, you'll have backup power enabling the GPS to get a hot lock within seconds.
The SAM-M8Q GPS IC is actually built into the antenna giving you an all-in-one GPS solution.
U-blox based GPS products are configurable using the popular, but dense, windows program called u-center. Plenty of different functions can be configured on the SAM-M8Q: baud rates, update rates, geofencing, spoofing detection, external interrupts, SBAS/D-GPS, etc. All of this can be done within the SparkFun Arduino Library.
More information is available on the website of Sparkfun.
- GPS-RTK2 Board - ZED-F9P (Qwiic)€ 338,74 € 279,95Op voorraad
- RedBoard Qwiic€ 26,02 € 21,50Op voorraad
- Qwiic pHAT V2.0 for Raspberry Pi€ 7,20 € 5,95Op voorraad
- OpenLog Artemis€ 48,34 € 39,95Op voorraad
- GPS-RTK Board - NEO-M8P-2 (Qwiic)€ 217,74 € 179,95Op voorraad
- GPS Receiver - GP-20U7 (56 Channel)Speciale prijs € 11,80 € 9,75 Regular Price € 23,60Op voorraad