This IMX219 Camera Module for the official Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2 has 160 degree FoV.
The camera is without the driver PCB. You need to have a Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2 and replace the original camera with this one.
- Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor
- CMOS size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35 Focal Length : 3.15mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 160 degree (while the original V2 camera is only 62.2 degree)
- Distortion: < 14.3%
- Focusing Range: 20cm ~ infinity
- 3280 x2464 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video record
More information on the website of Waveshare.