SEGGER Embedded Software
Voor vele processoren bieden wij embedded software modules in ANSI C.
emWin - Graphic Software and GUI
- Any 8/16/32-bit CPU; only an ANSI "C" compiler is required.
- Any (monochrome, grayscale or color) LCD with any controller supported (if the right driver is available).
- May work without LCD controller on smaller displays.
embOS - Real Time Operating System
- Preemptive scheduling: Guarantees that of all tasks in READY state, the one with the highest priority executes, except for situations where priority inversion applies.
- No configuration needed.
emFile - File System
- MS DOS/MS Windows-compatible FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 support.
- OS support. emFile can be easily integrated into any OS. This allows using emFile in a multi-threaded environment.
emUSB Device - USB Device Stack
emUSB is a high speed USB device stack specifically designed for embedded systems. The software is written in ANSI "C" and can run on any platform. emUSB can be used with embOS or any other supported RTOS. A variety of target drivers are already available. Support for new platforms can usually be added for no extra charge.
emUSB Host - USB Host Stack
Segger’s USB host software stack implements full USB host functionality, including external hub support, and optionally provides device class drivers. It enables developers to easily add USB host functionality to embedded systems.
embOS/IP - TCP/IP Stack
- ANSI C socket.h-like API for user applications. An application using the standard C socket library can easily be ported to use embOS/IP.
- Runs "out-of-the-box".
- Works seamlessly with embOS in multitasking environment.
Meer informatie vindt u op de website van de fabrikant Segger.
Segger, SEGGER Embedded Software, SEGGER-SOFTWARE, Segger software, programmers & emulators, Zoek op fabrikant