The ATM’O sensor measures temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure in outdoor and industrial environments and transmits the data via a public or private LoRaWAN network.
- LoRaWAN, Class A
- Battery life: 5 years
- Operating range: -20°C to +55°C
- Temperature range: -20°C/+55°C, +/-0.1°C
- Relative humidity: 0%/100%rH, +/-1.5%rH
- Atmospheric pressure: 90kPa/115kPa, +/-1.5%
- Tropicalised measuring board
- Vertical antenna
- IP68 outdoor enclosure
More information is available on the website of WATTECO.