The BT-200 is a wideband bias-tee RX Low Noise Amplifier that draws its current from the bladeRF 2.0 micro’s SMA connectors. The BT-200 is a compact LNA solution useful for substantially lowering the noise figure and substantially increasing dynamic range of most applications. bladeRF-cli and the libbladeRF API can be used to enable and disable the bias-tee when it is needed.
- Features Mini-Circuits TSS-53LNB+ MMIC Low Noise Amplifier – 50MHz to 5GHz MMIC
- Power consumption: 300mW
- Green LED power indicator
- Gain: +21dB @ 200MHz, +19dB @ 2.4GHz, +15dB @ 5GHz
- Ultra low Noise Figure: <1.8dB
- LNA enters bypass mode when port is unpowered (4dB IL)
More information is available on the website of Nuand.