The SparkFun Qwiic pHAT V2.0 for Raspberry Pi provides you with the quickest and easiest way to enter into SparkFun’s Qwiic ecosystem. The Qwiic pHAT connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA, and SCL) on your Raspberry Pi to an array of Qwiic connectors on the HAT. Since the Qwiic system allows for daisy-chaining boards with different addresses, you can stack as many sensors as you’d like.
The Qwiic pHAT V2.0 has four Qwiic connect ports (two on its side and two vertical), all on the same I2C bus. A simple 5V screw terminal is added to power boards that may need more than 3.3V and a general-purpose button (with the option to shut down the Pi with a script). The mounting holes found on the board are now spaced to accommodate the typical Qwiic board dimension of 1.0" x 1.0".
This HAT is compatible with any Raspberry Pi as well as the NVIDIA Jetson Nano and others, that utilize the 40-pin Raspberry Pi header footprint. .
More information is available on the website of Sparkfun.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4GB€ 84,64 € 69,95Niet op voorraad
- Google Coral Dev Board - 1GB RAM€ 180,29 € 149,00Op voorraad
- Qwiic Mux Breakout - 8 Channel (TCA9548A)€ 15,67 € 12,95Op voorraad
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 2GB€ 72,54 € 59,95Niet op voorraad
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit - B01€ 216,59 € 179,00Op voorraad