YARD Stick One
YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle) can transmit or receive digital wireless signals at frequencies below 1 GHz. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customizing IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB. Great for listening on RF emitters and transmitting on ISM bands.
- Half-duplex transmit and receive
- Official operating frequencies: 300-348 MHz, 391-464 MHz, and 782-928 MHz
- Unofficial operating frequencies: 281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, and 749-962 MHz
- Modulations: ASK, OOK, GFSK, 2-FSK, 4-FSK, MSK
- Data rates up to 500 kbps
- Full-Speed USB 2.0
YARD Stick One comes with RfCat firmware installed, courtesy of Atlas. RfCat allows you to control the wireless transceiver from an interactive Python shell or your own program running on your computer.