The X-DTHS-P is a temperature/humidity sensor for use in a broad range of industrial applications. Use the probe to monitor both temperature and humidity in indoor/outdoor conditions. The X-DTHS-P is easy to use and comes with both wall and thruwall (for HVAC duct) mount brackets. A built in sintered bronze filter protects the sensor from dust and insects.
- Digital 1-Wire interface
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4°C (typ 0°C to 80°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-99% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%
- Type: Sensiron SHT31-DIS-F
- Lead Length: 3 m
- Probe Length: 10 cm
The sensor can be installed outdoors but must be protected from the elements. Install the sensor in a protected location away from rain or direct sunlight. The cable can be extended with additional wire if needed (180m max).
The X-DTHS-P can be used to monitor temperature and/or humidity in real-time using the X-400 Series modules (X-410, X-420, etc.), and WebRelay-Wireless modules only.
Specifications are available on the website of ControlByWeb.
- Digital Temperature Sensor (4m cable)€ 30,24 € 24,99Op voorraad
- Wall Mount Temperature/Humidity Sensor€ 145,14 € 119,95
- Digital Temperature Sensor (10m cable)€ 42,34 € 34,99
- Wall Mount Temperature Sensor€ 60,44 € 49,95Op voorraad
- Digital Temperature Sensor (1m cable)€ 18,14 € 14,99Op voorraad